With projects being delivered by the minute and more developments being announced, it is evident that the UAE real estate market is growing at a rapid pace, creating golden opportunities for investors in this glorious country. If you are someone who is looking to take advantage of these opportunities, Askaan brings you six new villa communities in Dubai, that you should take a look at.
6 NEW VILLA COMMUNITIES IN DUBAIWhile there is no shortage of amazing properties in the city, it’s always interesting to see new projects added to the spectacular real estate portfolio of the emirate. Here’s a look at the top new villa communities in Dubai that you know about if you are thinking of investing in the real estate market in Dubai.
1. CAMELIA AT ARABIAN RANCHES 2
Camelia in Arabian Ranches is one of the new villa projects in Dubai that is likely to feature stunning amenities like this
Located adjacent to Al Reem, and being built to house spectacular 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses for sale, Camelia is one of the new villa communities in Dubai that were announced in 2018, that investors should definitely keep an eye out for. Set to feature townhouses boasting spacious floor plans and balconies with views of the lush green landscaping, Camelia in Arabian Rances 2 will be one of the new villa communities in Dubai, where its residents can enjoy living life away from the busy metropolis. If you plan to invest here, you will get to enjoy all the benefits that come with living in Arabian Ranches, which includes, close proximity to business centres such as Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and Dubai Marina, as well as, easy access to the facilities in the Arabian Ranches Golf Club and the Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club. Residents can also get access to the community parks that have dedicated play areas for children, barbeque pits and sports facilities, all of which are exclusive offerings with all villas in Arabian Ranches. The villas for sale in Camelia is expected to be handed over in September 2024* with prices starting at AED 1.45M.
The next feature on our list of new residential communities in Dubai is the upscale development of the Golf Place announced in 2018, that is set to feature an array of 4, 5, and 6-bedroom luxury villas which will be encompassed by the lush green landscaping of a spectacular 18-hole championship golf course. Not only will residents have the luxury of having a golf course right at the doorstep and access to its clubhouses facilities, but they will also get to shop at the massive Dubai Hills Mall that features over 700 retail and F&B outlets. Potential tenants and investors of the villas for sale in Golf Place will also have the comfort of having an incredible arrangement of recreational amenities, hotels, schools, play areas, hospitals and more located within one of the most luxurious new villa projects in Dubai. This project is expected to be handed over in April 2024.* The prices to buy a villa here starts at AED 5.5M, as per Askaan current listings.
2. GOLF PLACE AT DUBAI HILLS
3. SAFFRON AT EMAAR SOUTHEmaar South is next on our list of new family-friendly housing communities in Dubai. This mix-used development that is being developed by Dubai Properties, is located just a few minutes away from the Expo 2020 site and is said to be a smart city that will become an integral hub for business in the global economy. Within this revolutionary project, Saffron is Dubai’s newest villa communities that offers investors a new set of 3 and 4-bedroom units to invest in. Each of the homes has been designed with flair and come with elegantly manicured private gardens making it ideal for families. This new residential community in Dubai is located right next to Al Maktoum International Airport and is expected to be handed over in December 2022* and as per Askaan current listings, the prices to buy a villa in Saffronstart at AED 1.39M.
4. SERENALocated in the heart of Dubailand, with a collection of Spanish-themed 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses that is set to offer a Mediterranean lifestyle, Serena is one of the newest family-friendly communities in Dubai investors should take a look at when thinking about investing in a villa in Dubai. Divided into three sub-communities, namely, Casa Viva, Bella Casa and Casa Dora, that will be equipped with all the amenities such as schools, shopping centres and sports facilities, Serena offers a living environment that is perfect for families. To prices to buy a villa in Serena, as per Askaan current listings starts at AED 1.15M.
5. VILLANOVA – LA QUINTA & AMARANTAIf you are looking for new family-friendly communities in Dubai then this is definitely one to check out. Situated just minutes away from the Dubai Miracle Garden, the Villanova project is another one of the new residential communities in Dubai, that is being developed by Dubai Properties. Investors have the choice between two Villanova’s sub-communities – Amaranta (first phase) and the La Quinta (second phase), which feature a stunning mix of spacious 3, 4, and 5 bedroom villas and townhouses that have been built with modern Spanish architecture and are expected to be handed over by 2020*. The meticulously planned development will be the ideal place for families as it comes with all the possible amenities and facilities. The area is connected to Emirates Road and Al Ain Road which allows residents to reach premium leisure destinations of Dubai in just 20 minutes. The prices to buy a house in Villanovastart at AED 840k according to the current listings on Askaan.
6. ARABELLA 3 IN MUDONThe final feature on our list of new Dubai communities with villas is Arabella 3 which is part of the Mudon Community. With beautifully designed 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses and 5-bedroom independent villas that will have spacious interiors, modern finishings and come with dedicated parking spaces, access to the community swimming pools and all the amenities in the Mudon Central Park, this new villa community in Dubai is the ideal destination for investing. The expected handover date for the villas in Arabella 3 is Q2 of 2020.*
There we have it, all the new housing communities in Dubai with villas that you should be aware of if you looking to buy villas in Dubai. We hope you enjoyed this article and hope you found this helpful in some way. Which of these areas would you like to live in? Let us know in the comment section below. To get to know more about interesting topics like these, stay tuned to Askaan.