Dominica is one of the most attractive islands in the Caribbean, it is a former British colony and a member of the UN and Commonwealth of Nations. They are the friendliest people in the Caribbean with no crime rate with have great economical and agricultural potential.
Dominica started its Citizenship program in 1993 and granted Citizenship to those investors who make contributions to the development of the country or in real estate. They offer the cheapest and most popular program with no residency requirement before or after citizenship. Immediate citizenship for families while no interviews, no tests, no education, or business experience.
The Dominica Passport ranked 41st best passport in the world with Visa-free travel to over 144 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Turkey. Dominica recognizes dual citizenship along with no taxes for non-residents.
Dominica Citizenship by investment
The Dominica citizenship by investment program was geared up to lift the country's agricultural growth. Now focus is more shifted on an increase in real estate investments. Investors can qualify for Citizenship by investing a non-refundable value of US$100,000 in the Economic Development Fund of the country or investing in an approved Real Estate Development with a minimum value of US$200,000.
Dominica National Donation Fund
A financial contribution of USD 100,000$ to the Economic Development fund is another way to avail citizenship. This investment amount is nonrefundable and applicable for a single applicant.
- Single applicant: USD 100,000
- Applicant Spouse: USD 50,000
- Sibling of the Applicant / Spouse: USD 50,000
- Dependent of the Applicant /Spouse: USD 25,000
- Family of four: USD 175,000
Validity of ResidenceCitizenship by investment Dominica passport is valid for Ten (10) years, and can be renewed for a lifetime since citizenship in the country is never Revokable under any situation.
Nationals of certain countries will be dealt on a case-by-case basis like Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Sao Tome Principe, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Yemen.
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTTo attain Dominican citizenship under the real estate investment category, an investor can purchase an approved real estate property in the country for a minimum of USD $200,000 and retain ownership of the property for a minimum of 3 years. Investors can resale the property after maintaining it for a period of 5 years under residency by the real estate investment option.
Updates & New RulesThe cost of citizenship by investment will remain unaffected until 2021. The criteria were previously scheduled to increase with the minimum price of a Dominica passport rising to $175,000. This scheduled increase has now been put on hold indefinitely.
Should you have any questions, or if you would like a detailed breakdown of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
Disclaimer• This is an unofficial internet site that is not associated with or endorsed by any government or official source. This section's content is provided for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be complete or up-to-date.
• As we consider ourselves a platform to link Residency applicants and Attorneys, the content of this website does not constitute an offer, advice, or claim regarding any investment products or Visa Services. As such, we disclaim any warranties and representation.
• In addition, we are not agents. As an internet website is not designed to create a direct attorney-client relationship between you and any Consultant firm, you should not act or rely on any information provided on this website without seeking the opinion of an attorney or certified Consultant.
• This website is not liable to accept any claim for any loss suffered by any person as a result of or in consequence of action taken or not taken in reliance on the contents of this website, regardless of how caused or arisen. We do not take any legal liability for the opinions presented.
• The information should not be used to make a decision about a specific course of action for any purpose also it should also not be construed as legal advice or a substitute for comprehensive assistance in individual cases and actions.
Citizenship and Residency Programmes
We will connect you to most experienced international property experts and residency visa professionals in the market.
From €350,000 + costs
Real Estate investment
EU Schengen Zone Travel
Apply Citizenship 5 years
St. Kitts and Nevis
From $150,000 Donation
Real Estate Option
Citizenship & Passport
Visa Free Travel 165 countries
Full Family Residency
No Requirement to Reside
Visa Free Travel
Real Estate Option
Citizenship & Passport
E2 USA Visa Potential