Greece is the cradle of democracy located at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa. The country's history dates back to 800 BCE and has had a considerable impact on the modern world's language, arts, philosophy, politics, and physical pursuits. Greece's historic past can still be evident in the city of Athens, which has preserved many of the city's old structures.
Greece delivers a number of reassuring benefits to its residents and citizens as a member of the European Union, including high levels of safety and security, exceptional educational opportunities, comprehensive healthcare options, and a strong rule of law.
Greece Citizenship by Investment
The Greece Golden Visa Program, which began in 2013, allows non-EU nationals and their family members to earn permanent residence visas in Greece through investment. Every five years, the residency permits can be renewed.
Foreign nationals who purchase a house in Greece for 250,000 euros are granted instant residency. This golden visa program is still the most popular and well-known foreign investor residency program in Europe.
Investment ProgramsTerm Deposit
Capital Transfer Term deposit of at least EUR 400,000 with a one-year renewable standing order with a domestic credit institution.
Contribution to Capital
- To a company having a registered office or establishment in Greece, a minimum capital contribution of EUR 400,000 is required.
- A financial commitment of at least EUR 400,000 to a real estate investment corporation that would invest entirely in Greece in order to obtain shares in a share capital increase.
- A capital contribution of at least EUR 400,000 to a closed-end investment business for the acquisition of shares or to a closed-end mutual fund.
• Investing in Greek government bonds with a minimum purchase price of EUR 400,000 and a three-year remaining maturity at the time of acquisition.
• Purchasing shares or corporate bonds in Greece that have been admitted to trading or are traded on regulated exchanges or multilateral trading systems with a minimum purchase value of EUR 800,000.
• Consider purchasing EUR 400,000 worth of units or shares in an alternative investment fund established in Greece or another EU country.
Validity of ResidenceA permanent residency permit (PR) will be provided to qualified investors for a period of five years, after which it will be renewed. Living in Greece is not required.
Greek citizenship is available after 7 years of continuous residency in Greece.
Real Estate InvestmentGreece is regarded as one of Europe's most promising real estate markets, providing investors with significant upside potential, access to future growth, and reasonable returns on investment.
Investors can acquire numerous homes to meet the minimum investment requirement, and they can pool their funds with other investors. The property must be kept in order for the resident status to be renewed.
- Minimum investment in real estate property of EUR 250,000, plus related taxes.
- A ten-year leasing agreement for hotel rooms or furnished tourist apartments in tourism complexes.
- A ten-year time-share arrangement for hotel lodging.
Updates & New RulesOn December 23, 2020, the Greek government revised the Golden Visa Law. The update allows you to apply for a Greek Golden Visa entirely online, without having to travel to Greece. After that, you can expect to receive your "blue certificate," or temporary residence card, in the mail.
Should you have any questions, or if you would like a detailed breakdown of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
Disclaimer• This is an unofficial internet site that is not associated with or endorsed by any government or official source. This section's content is provided for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be complete or up-to-date.
• As we consider ourselves a platform to link Residency applicants and Attorneys, the content of this website does not constitute an offer, advice, or claim regarding any investment products or Visa Services. As such, we disclaim any warranties and representation.
• In addition, we are not agents. As an internet website is not designed to create a direct attorney-client relationship between you and any Consultant firm, you should not act or rely on any information provided on this website without seeking the opinion of an attorney or certified Consultant.
• This website is not liable to accept any claim for any loss suffered by any person as a result of or in consequence of action taken or not taken in reliance on the contents of this website, regardless of how caused or arisen. We do not take any legal liability for the opinions presented.
• The information should not be used to make a decision about a specific course of action for any purpose also it should also not be construed as legal advice or a substitute for comprehensive assistance in individual cases and actions.
Citizenship and Residency Programmes
We will connect you to most experienced international property experts and residency visa professionals in the market.
From €350,000 + costs
Real Estate investment
EU Schengen Zone Travel
Apply Citizenship 5 years
St. Kitts and Nevis
From $150,000 Donation
Real Estate Option
Citizenship & Passport
Visa Free Travel 165 countries
Minimum $100,000 Donation
Real Estate Option
Citizenship & Passport
Visa Free Travel 153 Countries
Full Family Residency
No Requirement to Reside
Visa Free Travel