Spain, in southwestern Europe, is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. It is a prospering country with beautiful scenery and good quality of living, as well as a long history and distinct culture and traditions. Spain's economy is one of the most important in Europe.
From orange groves to snowy slopes, hot beaches, and rugged highlands, Spain's environment has it all. Portugal borders Spain on the west, France on the northeast, and Gibraltar on the far south. Its residents and nationals have easy access to the rest of Europe, Latin America, and North Africa, making travel a snap.
Spain Citizenship by Investment
On the Global Residence Programs Index, the Spain Residence by Investment Program is ranked 5th out of 24 programs. As part of the Spain Residence by Investment Program, a foreign individual must invest in a real estate project, a business project, firm shares or bank deposits, or government bonds. Applicants must meet one of the following investment requirements in the country:
- Real estate purchases with a minimum value of EUR 500,000 are eligible (one or several properties)
- Company shares or bank deposits in Spanish financial institutions with a minimum value of EUR 1 million
- A minimum investment of EUR 2 million in government bonds
- Create a Viable Business Project which develops in Spain and authorized.
Validity of ResidenceIt is possible to seek permanent residency after five years of living in Spain. After ten years of full-time residency, citizenship can be gained. Although the temporary residency permit (golden visa) can be extended without having to live in Spain, the investor and their family must remain in Spain in order to achieve permanent status and citizenship.
Real Estate InvestmentIn 2013, Spain started its golden visa scheme. A €500,000 real estate investment will secure family residency. Real estate is now at rock bottom pricing after several years of price decreases, and the Spanish property market provides significant possibilities for financial gains in the future years. Investors must carefully analyze their acquisitions. Is it for investment and rental purposes, or is it for personal enjoyment?
There are several offers on the market from developers and banks, but the location and type of property are important to the investment's success.
Updates & New RulesAfter two years of effective residency for Sephardi Jews and citizens of Equatorial Guinea, Latin America, and the Philippines, and ten years for other nationals.
Should you have any questions, or if you would like a detailed breakdown of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
Disclaimer• This is an unofficial internet site that is not associated with or endorsed by any government or official source. This section's content is provided for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be complete or up-to-date.
• As we consider ourselves a platform to link Residency applicants and Attorneys, the content of this website does not constitute an offer, advice, or claim regarding any investment products or Visa Services. As such, we disclaim any warranties and representation.
• In addition, we are not agents. As an internet website is not designed to create a direct attorney-client relationship between you and any Consultant firm, you should not act or rely on any information provided on this website without seeking the opinion of an attorney or certified Consultant.
• This website is not liable to accept any claim for any loss suffered by any person as a result of or in consequence of action taken or not taken in reliance on the contents of this website, regardless of how caused or arisen. We do not take any legal liability for the opinions presented.
• The information should not be used to make a decision about a specific course of action for any purpose also it should also not be construed as legal advice or a substitute for comprehensive assistance in individual cases and actions.
Citizenship and Residency Programmes
We will connect you to most experienced international property experts and residency visa professionals in the market.
From €350,000 + costs
Real Estate investment
EU Schengen Zone Travel
Apply Citizenship 5 years
St. Kitts and Nevis
From $150,000 Donation
Real Estate Option
Citizenship & Passport
Visa Free Travel 165 countries
Minimum $100,000 Donation
Real Estate Option
Citizenship & Passport
Visa Free Travel 153 Countries
Full Family Residency
No Requirement to Reside
Visa Free Travel