About Saint Lucia
St Lucia is a Caribbean island country with fertile soil and beautiful foliage. The islands of Martinique to the north and Saint Vincent to the southwest are its closest neighbors. Volcanic activity resulted in its formation. A central range of mountains, various rivers, and hot sulphur springs are among its geographical features. There are sandy beaches all around it. St. Lucia is a Commonwealth and CARICOM member with great airline connections to Europe and North America.
Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment
Saint Lucia's citizenship statute was amended in 2015 to include provisions that grant economic citizenship to foreign investors who invest in the country's real estate and businesses. The process of getting citizenship in Saint Lucia by a qualifying investment is referred to as "citizenship by investment." Following the adoption of Act No. 14 of 2015.
Starting with $100,000 in the government-approved National Economic Fund, the program offers a choice of investing options. Citizenship by Investment also includes a $300,000 real estate investment or a $250,000 government bond investment.
Investment ProgramsUnder the St Lucia citizenship program, the following investments qualify for an instant passport:
- Donation to the National Economic Fund ($100,000) that is non-refundable
- Investment in real estate ($300,000 in hotels, resorts, and boutiques)
- Bonds worth $250,000 having a five-year holding period
- Direct commercial investment in enterprise development ($1,000,000).
- A combined commitment of USD 6 million (with each application providing at least USD 1 million), as well as the creation of at least six permanent jobs.
Validity of ResidenceAll economic citizens of St Lucia are issued a passport immediately under the Citizenship by Investment Act No 14 of 2015. Saint Lucia's passport provides visa-free travel to 125 countries across the world. The passport that is issued as part of the citizenship-by-investment program is valid for 5 years.
Real Estate InvestmentA minimum investment of $300,000 in an approved real estate development must be held for a minimum of five years. Depending on the real estate developer, additional expenses may be imposed.
The property may be sold after five years, allowing you to discharge your capital without jeopardizing your citizenship.
Fees that are not refundable in the case of a real estate investment:
- US $30,000 for the main applicant (waived for the family on certain conditions)
- US $15,000 for each dependant who qualifies (18 years of age and over)
Updates & New RulesSaint Lucia's government has extended a special deal till December 31, 2021. Invest $250,000 instead of $500,000 in government bonds to acquire Caribbean passports for the entire family. The bonds can be redeemed after 5 or 7 years, and the money invested is refundable.
Should you have any questions, or if you would like a detailed breakdown of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
Disclaimer• This is an unofficial internet site that is not associated with or endorsed by any government or official source. This section's content is provided for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be complete or up-to-date.
• As we consider ourselves a platform to link Residency applicants and Attorneys, the content of this website does not constitute an offer, advice, or claim regarding any investment products or Visa Services. As such, we disclaim any warranties and representation.
• In addition, we are not agents. As an internet website is not designed to create a direct attorney-client relationship between you and any Consultant firm, you should not act or rely on any information provided on this website without seeking the opinion of an attorney or certified Consultant.
• This website is not liable to accept any claim for any loss suffered by any person as a result of or in consequence of action taken or not taken in reliance on the contents of this website, regardless of how caused or arisen. We do not take any legal liability for the opinions presented.
• The information should not be used to make a decision about a specific course of action for any purpose also it should also not be construed as legal advice or a substitute for comprehensive assistance in individual cases and actions.
Citizenship and Residency Programmes
We will connect you to most experienced international property experts and residency visa professionals in the market.
From €350,000 + costs
Real Estate investment
EU Schengen Zone Travel
Apply Citizenship 5 years
St. Kitts and Nevis
From $150,000 Donation
Real Estate Option
Citizenship & Passport
Visa Free Travel 165 countries
Minimum $100,000 Donation
Real Estate Option
Citizenship & Passport
Visa Free Travel 153 Countries
Full Family Residency
No Requirement to Reside
Visa Free Travel